Getting around the city has become even easier and more convenient with our application. We have decreased app launch time, changed in-app navigation and added new functions.
– builds routes according to your preferences: the fastest or with the least number of transfers;
– with filters you can find at which stations you can drink coffee, buy flowers and other services;
– shows panel with useful information about the station;
If the station is not on service, the application will show you details and end date.
– informs you about the workload of the wagons and train arrival time;
– helps you find the right stop.
We have combined station exits and transports nearby, so that passengers can quickly and easily find the right public transport stop.
Now on city map you can build a route on public transport, car and bike. We also added information about traffic jams, searching by category, route history and favorites, where you can save your favorite places like house, work etc.
● Passenger’s cabinet
Now you can spot a cabinet inside the app. You can bind your “Troyka” card to your account to automatically refill your transport card, set balance reduction notifications, check out your travel history, top-up your card and much more.
● Chat bot
You no longer have to waste time looking for the information you need. Our chat-bot Alexandra will answer any question within a minute.
Our virtual assistant can send request to Lost and found service, tell you historical information about the subway, tell about subway service status, or connect with the operator if you need his help.
● Other updates
Brand new dark color scheme.
The “News” section has been updated. Now it consists of three blocks.
up-to-date information about subway lines service
latest news of Moscow Metro
3) Official Twitter account of Moscow Metro
latest information on metro operations and service